Here are the current top mattresses of 2022. Bear Mattress Support
Entering 2022, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2022 thus far.
The brands are listed in no particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you’re wanting to purchase a mattress online, any of the brands listed below would be a great choice.
- Puffy mattress has become the favorite for many people, who claim it to be the most comfortable mattress available. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.
- Many with back pain claim to have relief, due to Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- Every Puffy mattress comes with a 101 night sleep trial, as well as a lifetime warranty.
- One of the highest quality mattresses for your money. Puffy is made to order, and ships in 2 days.
- Puffys’ first layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is the layer that gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” sensation. The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is similarly CertiPUR-US Certified.
- Another terrific mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.
- Dreamcloud has great contour and bounce, thanks to its natural latex coat.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, compared to 100 nights for most brands.
- Thanks to Pocket Coil Technology, the manufacturing costs are cheaper, so the savings are passed on to you.
- Purple Mattress is one of the most known and popular mattress brands on the market.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- Purple mattress feels different compared to any other brand on the market.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- Purples’ first layer is made of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid, and its’ bottom layer is constructed of polyurethane foam.
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product. It is soft and supportive at the same time, thanks to the brands proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam.
- The Signature 12 is a flippable mattress with two different firmness options. Medium-firm on one side, and Medium-soft on the other.
- Fantastic mattress for couples due to its great motion transfer.
- Every Nolah mattress comes with a 120 night sleep trial, and free shipping.
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- Featured on Amazon, however all of Sweetnights products and sizes are only available directly through their official website.
- Sweetnight has 5 mattress models to choose from, both memory foam and hybrid.
- Includes a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Available in both memory foam and hybrid.
- Nectar Sleep is one of the worlds fastest growing sleep companies, and was voted Best Memory Foam mattress.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep through optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with our mattresses, pillows and other sleeping products.
- Nectar is made of high quality all foam, and uses multiple layers.
- It is great for light to medium weight side and back sleepers, looking pressure relief and overall comfort and support.
- Every Nectar mattress comes with a full year to try it out, as well as a Forever warranty.
- Awara offers both innerspring support, along with a comfort system in their luxury hybrid mattress.
- A latex hybrid, the Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- The latex is certified by the Rainforest Alliance, meaning it meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton.
- The The Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- It’s completely customizable you can choose between 3 different firmness levels, heights, and sizes and is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- You can also have Saatva remove your old mattress, and setup your new one for no charge.
- Comes with a 180 night sleep trial, and free shipping.
- PlushBeds is based out of California, and the Botanical Bliss is their best selling mattress.
- Made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex, the Botanical Bliss is available in two firmness options: Medium and Firm.
- Plushbeds Botanical is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists. This is due to it promoting spinal health, and being 100% latex.
- If you are looking a mattress that has good bounce, and sleeps cool, the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss may be for you.
- PlushBeds ships for free, and comes with a 100 night sleep trial.
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
When you lie down, there are a few things that should take place.
For one, you want the contour and sinkage to be correct, for proper spine alignment.
You also need a mattress to properly support your body, as you sleep at night.
Proper alignment of the body while you sleep is critical.
This is crucial for healthy sleep, and to also make sure you are reducing neck and back pain.
While not only supporting your body, a mattress needs to be a good source of stress relief.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory foam is known for being great at both support, and being comfortable through out the night. Bear Mattress Support
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is much like when we speak on comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be either too soft, or too firm.
A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.
Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress variables, making pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing.
If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid.
If your mattress is too soft, you chance having a sagging effect, much like a hammock.
This can trigger back pain, caused by uneven spinal alignment.
This is why we say you want a mattress that is neutral.
What you want is a mattress that is soft in all the right places, but not too soft overall.
But you also need your mattress to be supportive, without being overly rigid.
One of the most commonly missed over attributes of a mattress is the breathability or fever neutrality of the mattress material.
Possibly the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses now, is their capacity to be able to conform to your body.
With that being said, once the layers of a memory foam mattress start to diminish, it can create ‘the oven result’.
Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing one to rest also hot.
Good thing is most mattress brands now use advanced technology to create special materials to prevent this.
Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.
Some companies do a much better job at this, than a number of their competitors.
Durability Bear Mattress Support
It’s not a huge surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it normally comes with a nice price tag.
With mattresses being fairly expensive, you want to make sure you buy one that’s going to last you for years.
You want to look for mattress brands that use advanced technology, with the aim that the mattress will last you almost a lifetime.
When shopping for a mattress, pay close attention to the warranty. Your goal should be finding a brand with at least a standard 10 year warranty.
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: